UNC Research Overall Stats
- 10th in Federal Research Expenditures Nationally
- 13th in Overall Research Expenditures Nationally
- 1st in Best Value for Public Colleges
in Federal Research Expenditures Nationally
in Overall Research Expenditures Nationally
in Best Value for Public Colleges
Over $1.2B in Annual Research Expenditures from All Sources
UNC Researchʼs Impact on Greene
$1892069 in sustained investment for research projects benefitting Greene County, FY 19-23
- 5 Research Projects (FY23)
- 2 Residents Employed by UNC Research (FY23)
Residents Employed by UNC Research
Projects Benefitting Greene County
- The UNC School of Nursing provides training for sexual assault nurse examiners in rural parts of eastern N.C. with funding from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Funded by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the UNC School of Government maintains a dashboard to assist N.C. utility managers and local officials with benchmarking residential water and wastewater rates against multiple attributes.