UNC Research Overall Stats
- 10th in Federal Research Expenditures Nationally
- 13th in Overall Research Expenditures Nationally
- 1st in Best Value for Public Colleges
in Federal Research Expenditures Nationally
in Overall Research Expenditures Nationally
in Best Value for Public Colleges
Over $1.2B in Annual Research Expenditures from All Sources
UNC Researchʼs Impact on Chowan
$1623484 in sustained investment for research projects benefitting Chowan County, FY 19-23
- 3 Undergraduate Students Participating in Research Activity
- 3 Research Projects (FY23)
Undergraduate Students Participating in Research Activity
Projects Benefitting Chowan County
- Funded by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the UNC School of Nursing works to increase the number of trained sexual assault nurse examiners in rural areas.
- With funding from Duke University, the UNC School of Medicine runs a free telephone consultation and education program called NC-PAL to help health care providers address the behavioral health needs of pediatric and perinatal patients.