UNC Research Overall Stats
- 10th in Federal Research Expenditures Nationally
- 13th in Overall Research Expenditures Nationally
- 1st in Best Value for Public Colleges
in Federal Research Expenditures Nationally
in Overall Research Expenditures Nationally
in Best Value for Public Colleges
Over $1.2B in Annual Research Expenditures from All Sources
UNC Researchʼs Impact on Craven
$5352330 in sustained investment for research projects benefitting Craven County, FY 19-23
- 27 Undergraduate Students Participating in Research Activity
- 11 Research Projects (FY23)
- 14 Residents Employed by UNC Research (FY23)
Undergraduate Students Participating in Research Activity
Residents Employed by UNC Research
Projects Benefitting Craven County
- With funding from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, researchers in the UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School study how to enable precision agriculture.
- Funded by the Health Resources and Services Administration's Bureau of Health Workforce, the UNC School of Nursing prepares nurse practitioners for behavioral health integration in primary care.
- The UNC Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute, with funding from N.C. Department of Public Instruction, provides early learning communities with professional development and technical assistance to support preschool children with disabilities and their families.