UNC Research Overall Stats
- 10th in Federal Research Expenditures Nationally
- 13th in Overall Research Expenditures Nationally
- 1st in Best Value for Public Colleges
in Federal Research Expenditures Nationally
in Overall Research Expenditures Nationally
in Best Value for Public Colleges
Over $1.2B in Annual Research Expenditures from All Sources
UNC Researchʼs Impact on Perquimans
$3380000 in sustained investment for research projects benefitting Perquimans County, FY 19-23
- 3 Undergraduate Students Participating in Research Activity
- 2 Research Projects (FY23)
Undergraduate Students Participating in Research Activity
Projects Benefitting Perquimans County
- Funded by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, the UNC Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research identifies and overcomes barriers to medical providers incorporating evidence-based treatment for opioid use disorder into their practice.
- A Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation-funded project from the UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School builds new wealth in economically distressed communities through job creation, business growth, useful research, and innovative policy.