Temporary SHRA (SPA) Employees
- Creating/Revising Position
- PI/Manager interviews candidates
- Once final candidate is selected, PI completes reference checks.
- PI submit Payroll Action Form form and Background Check Request via Infoporte
- If selecting a current employee, rainbow form will be submitted to Class & Comp
- Please work with your HR Rep on this process
- HR Rep processes hire in ConnectCarolina
- Sends Welcome letter email and new hire documents
Supervisor On-Boarding Resources
New employees will be required to complete an I-9 through Lawlogix prior to their first day of work. They will receive instructions via email with the login information. The employee will also be required to provide documents from the List of I-9 Acceptable Docs on his/her first day of work.
Employees can create an ONYEN by going to: ONYEN Services
Employees can also set up their email by going to: Self-Service
Please contact your Transportation and Parking Coordinator. For additional information on parking you can also go to UNC Parking Services.