Temporary EHRA (EPA) Employees
- Creating/Revising Position
- Please work with your HR Consultant to create/revise any position.
- PI completes PeopleAdmin EHRA Temp Posting form and submits via InfoPorte.
- HR Rep will create the position in ConnectCarolina.
- EHRA NF HR approves the position creation
- HR Rep posts on PeopleAdmin
- If waiver is applicable (see Temp Waiver Reasons)
- OHR approves PeopleAdmin posting
- HR Rep sends Vacancy Announcement – Sample.
- PI/Manager interviews candidates.
- PI selects candidate and completes Reference-Check-Form.
- PI submits Payroll Action Form and Background Check request via InfoPorte.
- If selecting a current employee, a will be submitted to EHRA NF for approval.
- Please work with your HR Rep on this process.
- Once EHRA-NF approves, HR Rep processes hire in ConnectCarolina.
- HR Rep also sends Welcome letter email and new hire documents to new employee.
Supervisor On-boarding Resources: Supervisor Orientation Checklist for EHRA NF Temps
New employees will be required to complete an I-9 through Lawlogix prior to their first day of work. They will receive instructions via email with the login information. The employee will also be required to provide documents from the a List of I-9 Acceptable Docs on his/her first day of work.
Employees can create an ONYEN by going to ONYEN Services.
Employees can also set up their email address by going to: Self-Service
Please contact your Transportation and Parking Coordinator UNC Parking Services