All applications are online at https://irbis.research.unc.edu/irb/. The system generates consent form templates based on the information provided in your application. Additional information regarding IRBIS related Consent FAQs and Consent Process Requirements are available.
While you should use IRBIS to generate consent forms specific to your project, sample consent forms are available for review.
HIPAA-Related Forms for Access to Records at UNC School of Dentistry (not OHRE forms)
- UNC School of Dentistry Guidelines for Release of Protected Health Information (PHI) for Research Purposes
- PI Change Form
- Report of Emergency Use of a Test Article to the IRB
- International Research Guidance and Worksheet
- OHRP International Compilation of Human Research Standards
- Lead Site/Coordinating Center Addendum
- Verification of Foreign Language Translation
- Protocol Exception Request Form
- Protocol Deviation Tracking Log
- Perioperative Review Form