UNC Global is responsible for the strategic execution of UNC’s internationalization objectives: to infuse a global dimension throughout the University’s teaching, research and service activities, to deepen and broaden UNC’s global reach, and to enhance its global visibility.
UNC Global serves the entire campus by supporting, promoting and facilitating UNC’s global priorities, and represents the University in its work to become a global resource and to bring a global vision and international engagement to the state, region and nation.
Contact UNC Global
FedEx Global Education Center
301 Pittsboro Street, CB 5145
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-5145 USA
International Research FAQ
If your research project will involve activities outside the United States, there are many unique considerations.
- International Compilation of Human Research Standards 🡥
- UNC Global’s Rules and Regulations
- UNC Policy Concerning Study, Travel, and Research 🖺
- Global Travel Registry
- Travel Warnings
- Travel Insurance and Risk Management
- U.S. Department of State Resources
- UNC Global Passport Drive
- Strategic Roadmap for Globalizing UNC-Chapel Hill 🖺
- Additional Resources