About the Office of Sponsored Programs
The Office of Sponsored Programs partners with the research community to support and advance the University’s research mission by providing leadership and expertise in research administration. We are leaders in sponsored program administration committed to ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations, and we strive to provide the highest level of service, professionalism, and expertise to support and promote the world-class research conducted at UNC-Chapel Hill.
- Proposal Review and Submission
- Award Negotiation
- Award Management
- Financial Reporting and Cash Management
- F&A rate development, negotiation, and review
- Cost analysis and research service center (recharge) rate development
- Time and effort reporting monitoring and oversight
- Oversight of regulatory compliance
- Training and development for research administration personnel
104 Airport Drive Ste. 2200, CB 1350
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-1350
Contact information for: OSP Leadership, Cost Analysis & Compliance, Operations, Research Administration, and Sponsored Projects Accounting.
Award Lifecycle describes and organizes the many stages of a sponsored project from conception to termination.