Office of Technology Commercialization
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Office of Technology Commercialization mission is to accelerate the translation of important ideas into meaningful products and services for North Carolina, the world, and the University.
- Patent and Invention Policy
- Copyright Policy
- Equity Acquisition in Technology Licensing
- Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- External Professional Activities for Pay
- Policy for Use of University Resources in Support of Entrepreneurial Activities
- What is a Material Transfer Agreement?
- What is a Confidential Disclosure Agreement?
- Conflict of Interest in Technology Transfer