Effort Certification and Reporting Technology
- ecrt replaces the previous “PARS” system as an effort reporting system. Designed to simplify and standardize the effort certification process, ecrt is a web-based technology intuitively guiding certifiers and administrators periodically through various facets of the effort reporting and certification process. ecrt can also provide a variety of tools and reports for departmental and administrative needs.
- Log in to ecrt at: https://ecrt.unc.edu/
- For access to ecrt, or for additional information, please contact email@example.com.
- ecrt roles (Primary Effort Coordinator, Effort Coordinator, Secondary Effort Coordinator) are assigned by departmental Backbone Role Managers. To find out who the designated Role Manager(s) are in your department, or to view a listing of role assignments for a given department, search the department’s listing in Backbone.
- For questions, or technical assistance using Backbone, contact the Office of Research Information Systems (ORIS) Help Desk at 919.843.2594.
- Additional Information and instructions on Backbone functionality are available at https://research.unc.edu/systems/backbone/.