Eligibility and Submission Instructions
- Submitters should go here to access the AdvanTx portal and create therapeutic projects submissions.
- Select Create.
- Confirm eligibility for AdvanTx based upon the Eligibility Requirements listed below.
- Please provide a descriptive name of the target or project in My Form Name at the top of the submission page.
- Search for and select the appropriate UNC CH Research Faculty’s name and Administering Department.
- A UNC CH research faculty or representative thereof should provide brief answers to the 6 questions for each protein or gene under active investigation or being considered for future research studies within the research faculty’s lab.
- Submitters should complete multiple submissions for multiple protein or gene projects.
- Select Submit to finalize the submission process for a protein or gene project. If you have additional projects to submit, proceed to Step 9.
- Select Home at the top left of the webpage.
- Select AdvanTx then Create.
- Repeat steps 4-8 to add additional protein or gene projects.
- AdvanTx is only eligible for UNC CH research faculty or representatives thereof such as lab managers, postdocs, and graduate students.
- Postdocs or graduate students who do not represent UNC CH research faculty are ineligible.
- Other research staff not representing a UNC CH research faculty are ineligible.
- Undergraduate students are ineligible.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.