Updates to NSF Awards Terms and Conditions
Effective for awards starting on or after October 4, 2021, NSF Award Terms and Conditions have been revised:
- NSF Agency Specific Requirements to the Research Terms and Conditions (ASR)
- Grant General Conditions (GC-1)
- Cooperative Agreement Financial & Administrative Terms and Conditions (CA-FATC)
- Cooperative Agreement Modifications and Supplemental Financial and Administrative Terms and Conditions (CA-FATC) for Major Multi-User Research Facility Projects and Federally Funded Research and Development Centers
- Administration of NSF Conference or Group Travel Award Grant Conditions (FL 26)
The terms and conditions incorporate a new article on Domestic Preferences for Procurements. The CA-FATC also contains a new article on Made in America. Click here to see more information on changes.
For questions regarding this announcement, please contact ResAdminOSR@unc.edu.