CRMS/OnCore and BCA training — required
In order to complete a coverage analysis, you must have access to CRMS. Your supervisor will need to request access to the training for you, and then you will need to complete the following courses (depending on your role):
- Research Administration — CRMS Records and BCA Documentation
- Research Administration — OnCore (Oncology only)
The training request form and information on how to register for a course in LMS can be found on Research Central (ONYEN or Hospital ID and password required). Please note: this course is part of the Epic access training module; even if you do not need Epic access, you will need to follow these steps to register for the course.
CITI Clinical Trial Billing Compliance Course — optional
Highly recommended course for anyone performing coverage analyses.
- Module 1 – background, terminology, great downloads!
- Module 2 – Implementing a billing compliance program
- Module 3 – Study documents, claims, contracts
- Module 4 – The billing grid
- Module 5 – Codes, modifiers
- Module 6 – “Qualifying” status
Free for UNC faculty and staff.
Log-in with ONYEN and password.