Skip to main content

UNC Finance and Operations recently updated forms used to request cash advances and these forms do not apply to sponsored projects. As a result, the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) will be utilizing the previous version of the advance request forms while we develop new OSP forms designated for cash advance requests and reconciliations on sponsored projects.

OSP Cash Advance Forms to Use

All forms used for cash advances on sponsored projects are only available from the OSP Forms and Tools webpage or links in the OSP procedure and guidance for requesting and reconciling cash advances.

Reconciliation Reminder

Timely reconciliation of cash advances is necessary to comply with University policies and procedures and to ensure all financial actions can be completed with the sponsor.

  • Domestic Advance – reconciled 60 days after the receipt of the advance
  • Foreign Advance – reconciled 90 days after the receipt of the advance



For questions on this announcement, please contact

Comments are closed.