Impacts of COVID-19: Managing Non-Profit Funded Projects
The webinar will discuss the unique characteristics of non-profit funding. It will provide an overview of the University’s Policies related to the pandemic and their impact on non-profit funding. We will cover the Office of Sponsored Research (OSR) Prior Approval Request (PAR) process and tips and tools for working with our Non-Profit Sponsors as well as the University’s resources and FAQ’s.
Date & Time
Thursday, August 13, 2020 | 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Non-Profit Sponsored Projects – Unique Characteristics
- Overview of the University’s Policies
- University Pandemic and Communicable Disease Emergency Policy
- Human Resources – FFCRA Program
- OSR Prior Approval Request (PAR) Process
- Tips & Tools for working with Non-Profit Sponsors
- Resources: Impact of COVID-19 FAQ’s
- Webinar Q&A
- Slides will be available at the start of the event.
- Jennifer Teixeira
Director of Research Administration, Office of Sponsored Research
- Diane Royle
CFR Director of Strategy, Proposal and Award Services
- Brooke Church
CFR Senior Director for Health Affairs
Registration is not required to participate in this training. The Connect to Webinar link will be available at the start of the event.