COVID-19 Impacts on Industry Webinar Video Released
This webinar was brought to you by OSR’s Industry Contracting team and the Development Office’s Industry Relations unit to provide guidance on working with industry partners during this time of uncertainty.
More details can now be found on the COVID-19 Guidance page and the OSR Training page.
Date & Time
- Held on June 4, 2020 | 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Industry Sponsored projects at UNC
- Service vs Research
- COVID-19 Impacts
- Best Practices
- NCE/Supplemental funding
- Budget/milestone revisions
- Q & A
- What do I do if my project is ending this month?
- Can I still pay my postdocs/students?
- What is my next step if I won’t be able to meet a milestone?
- What do I do if my counterpart is no longer with the organization?
- Is there anything I need to do if I have a new project starting soon?
- Can you help if my publication review is being delayed?
- What can I do if an industry sponsor is asking for additional experiments without supplementals?
For questions, please contact OSRCommunications@unc.edu.