Upcoming training sessions
- No training sessions currently scheduled.
Registration is not required. Please note that all sessions are open to the entire campus community; schools are identified for location purposes only and not to identify a limited audience.
Web-based Training videos
The following training videos are provided to orient and guide researchers and department approvers/reviewers through online IRB submission, from initial application to post-approval submission.
- Filling Out Your Application
- Using Track-changes to Review IRB-marked Consents and Attachments
- PI Certification
- Routing & Approvals
Online Submission guide
Task- and screen-specific, printable guides on how to complete the IRB Application and navigate the IRBIS user interface.
revised process for consent forms and other attachments
Orientation sessions were held across campus in January 2013 to introduce changes to the online process for managing INFORMED CONSENT DOCUMENTS and other attachments. One of these sessions was videotaped, and is presented below in two parts.
- Consent Forms (Part 1): Introduction and Overview of Changes (22 min)
- Consent Forms (Part 2): Demonstration of Revised Interface and Process (29 min)
In addition, we have provided a brief tutorial on the use of Track-changes during IRB review: