NIH has developed a system to facilitate the discrete exchange of essential information between NIH and applicant organizations. The “Commons” is a Web interface where NIH and the grantee community are able to conduct their extramural research administration business electronically.
- eRA Commons: link to National Institutes of Health web site
- Registration form: link to register with eRA Commons. Registration benefits include the ability to download a pre-filled copy of your Progress Report Face Page (Form 2590)
- Training Materials: link to on-line materials to help you become familiar with current features available through eRA Commons. A class is also available.
- Progress reports: link to web page containing detailed instructions on completing SNAP and non-SNAP reports, internal processing forms, and submission schedules.
- Funding Information: link to the Funding Information Portal with information compiled from NIH including:
- Institutes, Centers and Offices
- NIH Getting Started Guide
- Research Grant Mechanisms
- Guide for Grants and Contracts
- Forms and Applications
- Grants Policy and Guidance
- Advisory Committees
- Resources for New Investigators
- NIH Roadmap Initiative
- Bioinformatics Funding Opportunities
- Bioengineering Funding Opportunities
- Training Grant and Fellowships