Mailing Address & Phone Contacts
104 Airport Drive Suite 2200 – Campus Box 1350, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-1350
Phone: (919) 966-3411 – Fax: (919) 962-5011
Email Contacts for OSR
ResAdminOSR is responsible for all general inquiries, proposal requests, new awards, modifications/amendments, audit information requests, and research system access requests.
- New awards
- Sponsor requests concerning awards
- Audit information requests
- Research systems access requests: eRA Commons, Fastlane
- General questions/concerns
OSRBilling is responsible for all requests concerning invoicing or financial reports for sponsored projects.
- Requests for invoices and financial reports (new and pre-Fiscal Year 2017 only)
- Fiscal Year 2017 and onward, invoices and financial reports may be found in the RAMSeS Billing tab.
- Questions concerning invoices and financial reports including requests for supporting documentation.
OSRHelp is responsible for all questions concerning budget overrides, F&A adjustments, escalation of issues within OSR and other sponsored project assistance.
- F&A expense adjustments
- Budget error overrides for vouchers/journals/POs/Requisitions/ Budgets
- Escalation or expedition of issues within OSR
- General questions/inquiries
OIC is the main inbox for the Industry Contracting team and is responsible for new industry contracts and questions concerning industry contracting.
ecrt_help is responsible for all effort certification questions and concerns, including specific effort certification requirements and system assistance.
OSRCommunications is the main inbox for all OSR news and announcements, events, training opportunities, and website feedback.
OSR_Symposium is the main inbox for all general inquiries and communications related to the annual UNC Symposium for Research Administrators.
Contacts Outside of OSR
104 Airport Drive Suite 2200, CB 1350
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-1350
Phone: (919) 966-3411
Fax: (919) 962-5011
Email address: ResAdminOSR@unc.edu
OSR is located on the second floor of the Administrative Office Building and is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Visitor permit parking spaces are available at the front of the building for easy access to OSR. Additional parking is available in an overflow lot across from the Giles Horney Building in the R1/R2 Overflow Parking Lot.
The AOB is on the NU Express Route that goes to the P parking lot.
A drop box is located on the ground floor at the front entrance of the AOB. Materials for OSR can be dropped here after 5 p.m.
720 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Suite 101, CB 1651
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-1651
Phone: (919) 843-2698
Email address: OIC@unc.edu