Reports and Rankings
The Office of Sponsored Research provides information on contracts, grants, proposals, and other sponsored research activities to assist in planning and reporting.
The following reports compare current fiscal year awards and proposals with prior year’s results. (view archives):
- Research Funding
- Faculty and University Distinctions
- Excellence in Graduate and Postdoctoral Training
- The Value of Carolina Research
- Research Fact Sheets
- Research Success Stories: highlights successful UNC-CH multidisciplinary proposals (ORD link)
- Office of Sponsored Research: Annual reports for the Office of Sponsored Research.
- Office of Institutional Research: The primary mission of the Office of Institutional Research is to support the individuals and groups who make policies and decisions affecting the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill by supplying data and information, conducting policy analysis, coordinating campus assessment/evaluation activities, and facilitating planning efforts.
- Office of the President for the University of North Carolina: Sponsored Programs and Research Reports for the 16-campus system
- National Science Foundation (Science Resources Statistics):
- National Institutes of Health (Office of Extramural Research): Provides data and rankings based on Awards from the National Institutes of Health.
- Data Warehouse: provides tailored reports from various databases: Space, Finance, Personnel, and Student (password-protected)
- RAMSeS: provides tailored Awards and Proposal Reports for FY2001 to present (ONYEN required)
- The Center for Measuring University Performance: provides independent national comparisons of Research Institutions