Contact Information & Map
Physical Location and Contact Information for all IRBs
Office of Human Research Ethics
720 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Bldg# 385, Second Floor, CB# 7097
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7097
View larger map at OpenStreetMap
- General questions: email@example.com or 919-966-3113
- Questions or concerns for research subjects: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about IRB membership: iIRBMembers@unc.edu
- Substantive (non-technical) questions about stipulations or IRB application status: Please contact the assigned analyst
- Check the status of your review: instructions available here.
- Questions about reliance agreements, commercial IRBs, single IRB, Smart IRB and Independent Investigators: IRBReliance@unc.edu
- Questions about reporting safety events or compliance matters: email@example.com
- IRB training requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical questions about online submission: consult the Online Submission Guide or email email@example.com.
If you experience service outages outside normal business hours, such as early mornings, evenings or weekends, please call the UNC Campus Help Desk, 919-962-HELP (4357), or email firstname.lastname@example.org