- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Impacts on Industry Sponsored Projects
June 4, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This webinar will provide an overview and guidance on working with industry partners during this time of uncertainty.
- Industry Sponsored projects at UNC
- Service vs Research
- COVID-19 Impacts
- Best Practices
- NCE/Supplemental funding
- Budget/milestone revisions
- Q & A
- What do I do if my project is ending this month?
- Can I still pay my postdocs/students?
- What is my next step if I won’t be able to meet a milestone?
- What do I do if my counterpart is no longer with the organization?
- Is there anything I need to do if I have a new project starting soon?
- Can you help if my publication review is being delayed?
- What can I do if an industry sponsor is asking for additional experiments without supplementals?
- Liz Moore – Assistant Director of Industry Contracting, Office of Sponsored Research
- Joonhyung Frederick Cho – Director of Business Development, Industry Relations