Pro.1 Completing a Project Financial Guarantee Request
A Financial Guarantee (FG) is prepared and submitted electronically through RAMSeS.
- Login to RAMSeS.
- Locate the submitted proposal for which you want to request a financial guarantee.
- Click on the proposal number and this will take you to the “Proposal Routing Status” screen.
- Select the tab entitled “Financial Guarantee.”
- Select the link “Add Financial Guarantee to Proposal” and a pop-up form will appear requesting Financial Agreement Information.
- Fill out the form and click the “Submit” button. Include sufficient justification to support the likelihood of the award and the necessity for an early account.
- The form is electronically routed for internal departmental approval and forwarded to OSR for review and preparation of the pre-award spending account.
The policies in the Office of Sponsored Research Policies & Procedures Manual supersede any OSR policies, procedures and appendices previously included in the University Business Manual, a publication of UNC Chapel Hill’s Division of Finance.