Below are links to websites developed by the National Institutes of Health and the National Cancer Institute that offer information for individuals who are interested in participating in a clinical trial.
- Interactive Tutorial on Clinical Trials: Sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- clinicaltrials.gov: Listing of clinical trials sponsored by the NIH
- An Introduction to Clinical Trials: Sponsored by NIH
- Learning about Clinical Trials: Sponsored by the National Cancer Institute/NIH
- Ensayos clinicos: Información de los NIH
- Tutorial Interactivo: Vea la presentación sobre
- Deberías Ser Voluntario? Participación en la investigación médica de la Universidad de Carolina del Norte en Chapel Hill (PDF; Español)
In an effort to eliminate health disparities in research, UNC has partnered with Shaw University in Project CONNECT. Funded by the National Center for Minority Health and Health Disparities, Project CONNECT encourages more involvement in research among diverse communities. Learn more about Project CONNECT.